Interbulk Group PLC (INB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
InterBulk Group PLC (InterBulk) is a logistic service provider offering intermodal supply chain solutions for liquid and dry bulk materials. It transports hazardous and non-hazardous liquid chemicals including acids, esters, isocyanates, solvents and monomers. The company’s logistics solutions comprise door-to-door, combined rail, water and road transportation. It offers services such as terminal logistics, storage solutions, tank container fleet management and supply chain management. InterBulk also provides supply chain design and logistics optimization, third party freight management, and inventory planning services. It caters to the chemical, polymer, food and mineral industries. The company has operations in the UK, the Netherlands, France, Italy, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Russia, Singapore, China, the US and Brazil among other countries. InterBulk is headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland, the UK.
Interbulk Group PLC Key Recent Developments
Dec 23, 2014: Interbulk Group: Results For The Year Ended 30 September 2014
Jul 01, 2014: InterBulk Group: Directorate Change
Jun 25, 2014: InterBulk Group: Interim Results For The 6 Months Ended 31 March 2014
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Interbulk Group PLC - Key Facts 6
Interbulk Group PLC - Key Employees 7
Interbulk Group PLC - Key Employee Biographies 8
Interbulk Group PLC - Major Products and Services 9
Interbulk Group PLC - History 10
Interbulk Group PLC - Company Statement 12
Interbulk Group PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Interbulk Group PLC - Business Description 16
Interbulk Group PLC - Corporate Strategy 18
Interbulk Group PLC - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Interbulk Group PLC - Strengths 19
Strength - Support from the Major Share Holders 19
Strength - Leading Market Position 19
Strength - Focus on Quality and Safety 19
Interbulk Group PLC - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Business Performance: Liquid Bulk 20
Weakness - Net Working Capital Deficit 20
Interbulk Group PLC - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Growth in Oil and Chemicals Storage Capacity 21
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Global Petrochemical Industry 21
Opportunity - Global Operations 21
Interbulk Group PLC - Threats 22
Threat - Market Competition 22
Threat - Stringent Regulations 22
Threat - Dry Bulk Business Evolution 22
Interbulk Group PLC - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 – Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List of Tables
Interbulk Group PLC, Key Facts 6
Interbulk Group PLC, Key Employees 7
Interbulk Group PLC, Key Employee Biographies 8
Interbulk Group PLC, Major Products and Services 9
Interbulk Group PLC, History 10
Interbulk Group PLC, Other Locations 14
Interbulk Group PLC, Subsidiaries 14
Interbulk Group PLC, Key Competitors 23
Interbulk Group PLC, Ratios based on current share price 24
Interbulk Group PLC, Annual Ratios 25
Interbulk Group PLC, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List of Figures
Interbulk Group PLC, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
Interbulk Group PLC, Ratio Charts 28