Memry Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Memry Corporation (Memry), a wholly-owned subsidiary of SAES Getters S.P.A., is a metals company. It manufactures and develops nitinol alloys, superelastic and shape memory alloys, nitinol semi-finished forms and other fabricated components. Its product portfolio comprises nitinol thin sheet, nitinol strip, nitinol components, nitinol tubes, nitinol wire, and nitinol mill products. The company through its shape memory alloy and specialty polymer-extrusion technologies offers design, engineering, development, and manufacturing services. Memry’s products find applications in medical and industrial markets.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Memry Corporation - Key Facts 4
Memry Corporation - Key Employees 5
Memry Corporation - Major Products and Services 6
Memry Corporation - History 7
Memry Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 8
Head Office 8
Memry Corporation - Key Manufacturing Facilities 9
Section 2 – Company Analysis 10
Memry Corporation - Business Description 10
Memry Corporation - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
Memry Corporation - Strengths 11
Strength - Diverse Market Applications 11
Strength - Support from Parent Company 11
Memry Corporation - Weaknesses 12
Weakness - Legal Proceedings 12
Memry Corporation - Opportunities 13
Opportunity - Expansion initiatives 13
Opportunity - Growing Healthcare Industry: the US 13
Opportunity - Positive Business Outlook: the US 13
Memry Corporation - Threats 14
Threat - Stringent Governmental Regulations 14
Threat - Raw Material Price Fluctuation Risks 14
Threat - Growing Competition 14
Memry Corporation - Key Competitors 15
Section 3 – Appendix 16
About GlobalData 16
Contact Us 16
List of Tables
Memry Corporation, Key Facts 4
Memry Corporation, Key Employees 5
Memry Corporation, Major Products and Services 6
Memry Corporation, History 7
Memry Corporation, Key Manufacturing Facilities 9
Memry Corporation, Key Competitors 15