Milliken & Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Milliken & Company (Milliken) is a specialty chemical and performance materials manufacturing company. Its product categories include chemicals, floor covering, performance and workwear fabrics, protective fabrics, industrial textiles, specialty textiles and composites. The company's products find application in extrusion blow molding, reinforcement, athletic uniforms, imagewear and workwear, hoses, tires, concrete cloth, airbags, woolen specialty and commercial interiors. Milliken markets its products under various brand such as Hyperform, Millad, StainSmart, ResQ, Tegris, MaxCell, Eminus, Concrete Cloth and Paladin.
Milliken & Company Key Recent Developments
Jun 04,2015 Milliken’s Milliguard AOX-1 Antioxidant Helps Auto Industry Meet Increasingly Stringent Vehicle Indoor Air Quality Standards
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Milliken & Company - Key Facts 4
Milliken & Company - Key Employees 5
Milliken & Company - Major Products and Services 6
Milliken & Company - History 7
Milliken & Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Milliken & Company - Business Description 11
Milliken & Company - Corporate Strategy 12
Milliken & Company - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Milliken & Company - Strengths 13
Strength - Diverse Business Applications 13
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activities 13
Milliken & Company - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Legal Proceedings 14
Milliken & Company - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - New Product Launches 15
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for US Chemical Industry 15
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 15
Milliken & Company - Threats 16
Threat - Stringent Regulations 16
Threat - Raw Material Price Risks 16
Threat - Competitive Market 16
Milliken & Company - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 18
Jun 04, 2015: Milliken’s Milliguard AOX-1 Antioxidant Helps Auto Industry Meet Increasingly Stringent Vehicle Indoor Air Quality Standards 18
Section 4 – Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List of Tables
Milliken & Company, Key Facts 4
Milliken & Company, Key Employees 5
Milliken & Company, Major Products and Services 6
Milliken & Company, History 7
Milliken & Company, Subsidiaries 10
Milliken & Company, Key Competitors 17