Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. (Toho Tenax), a subsidiary of Teijin Limited, is a manufacturer of carbon fiber, oxidized PAN fiber, and advanced composite material. The company's product portfolio includes prepeg, chopped fiber, metal fabrics and coated fiber, woven filament. Its products are widely applicable in aerospace, sports and leisure, general industries, energy savings, power savings and environmental projects. The company has its manufacturing plant in Japan and Germany. Toho Tenax through its affiliates has operation in the US, Europe, and Singapore. It has its research and development facilities in Shizuoka, Japan and Germany. Toho Tenax is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 4
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 5
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 6
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - History 7
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 10
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Business Description 13
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 14
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Strengths 15
Strength - Association with Teijin Group 15
Strength - Increasing Sales: TENAX and Pyromex 15
Strength - Diversified End Markets 15
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Limited Market Share for Carbon Fiber 16
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Organic Growth 17
Opportunity - New Product Developments 17
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Aviation Industry 17
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Threats 18
Threat - Risk Related to Overseas Operation 18
Threat - Competition 18
Threat - Raw Material Risks 18
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20