Trifloxystrobin: Global Product Intelligence (2015-2020)
The report Trifloxystrobin: Global Product Intelligence (2015-2020) provides market intelligence on the different segments of the agrochemical, based on type of formulation, crop type, pest, and geography. Market size and forecast (2015-2020) has been provided in terms of both, Value (000 USD) and Volume (000 KG) in the report. A detailed qualitative analysis of the factors responsible for driving and restraining growth of the agrochemical and future market opportunities have also been discussed.
This report is a part of series of more than 900 agrochemicals product intelligence reports from Sprout Intelligence. This agrochemicals product intelligence report series, in total, covers more than 1,500 pests, 60 formulations, 150 crops and 60 countries.
In our market size and forecast determination efforts, an extensive secondary research was initially completed to gain a good perspective of the market in each region. Extensive primary research was also carried out by interviewing the key executives from the industry. These interviews helped us to fill-in the data gaps after secondary research. Several secondary sources such as encyclopedia, directories, and databases have been used to identify and collect information useful for this extensive techno-commercial study. The respondents selected experts from manufacturers and selected suppliers – have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as to assess the future prospects. The usage of obtained information is based on the perceived reliability by the research team. In many cases, a combination of several sources was used. Sprout Intelligence provides an in-depth analysis of the market segmentation, which is a critical element of the product intelligence reports at Sprout Intelligence.
Executives in marketing, strategic planning and new product development will find such discussions in our reports pertinent and useful. Management consultants, investment bankers, distributors, suppliers, and regulatory authorities are amongst our regular clientele served.
KEY FINDINGS FROM THE REPORT
– Trifloxystrobin, a fungicide belonging to group Strobilurin, is used for controlling various pests such as Phakopsora, Hemileia, Uncinula, Puccinia, Venturia among others.
– France, South-Korea, USA, Italy, Morocco, and Argentina are the leading country markets among others.
– Suspension Concentrate (SC) & Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC) were the leading formulations in 2015.
– Sprout Intelligence agrochemicals expert team estimated global Trifloxystrobin market to be more than USD 480 Million.
1. Report Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Research Methodology
1.1.2. Report Objectives
1.1.3. Data Sources
1.2. Acronyms / Abbreviations
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Trifloxystrobin Market, By Formulation
3.1. Suspension Concentrate (SC)
3.2. Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC)
3.3. Water Dispersible Granules (WG)
3.4. Liquid (LI)
3.5. Flowable Concentrate for Seed Treatment (FS)
4. Global Trifloxystrobin Market, By Crop Type
4.1. Cereals & Grains
4.2. Fruits & Vegetables
5. Global Trifloxystrobin Market, By Pest
6. Global Trifloxystrobin Market, By Region
6.1. North America (NA)
6.2. South America (SA)
6.3. Europe (EU)
6.4. Asia-Pacific (APAC)
6.5. Rest of the World (RoW)
7.2. About Sprout Intelligence