According to a new report Global Mobile Security Market (2016-2022), the global Mobile Security market is expected to attain a market size of $73.5 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 46.6% during the forecast period.
As the use of mobile devices increase, the need for superior level of security increases substantially. Importance was largely laid on the security of the software until recently, and minimal emphasis was laid on hardware security. Security measures for hardware data storage are vital to guard the hardware system from intrusions. Chipset manufacturing companies have their internal security solutions and provide different tools within the smartphones and tablets to manage security challenges. Over time, companies have developed various security software and hardware solutions such as authentication security, mobile application management, containerization software to name a few. Adoption of BYOD policy in an organization is poised toward enhancing employee productivity. Widespread adoption of BYOD devices to access corporate networks and data has compelled organizations to invest heavily on in the development of custom applications for mobile security.
Based on Solution type, the global Mobile Security market is bifurcated into Authentication, Mobile Application Management and Mobile Data Protection. In 2015, Authentication segment dominated the Global Mobile Security market by Solution type. The segment has generated revenue of USD 3,070.1 million in 2015. However, Mobile Data Protection would witness highest CAGR of 55.3% during the forecast period.
Based on type, the global Mobile Security market is bifurcated into Email and Anti-Virus. In 2015, Anti-virus Solution dominated the Global Mobile Security market by type. Based on OS type, the global Mobile Security market is bifurcated Android, iOS and others. Android segment dominated the Global Mobile Security market by OS type. The segment has generated revenue of USD 3,216.7 million in 2015. However, iOS would witness highest CAGR of 47.5% during the forecast period.
The end-users highlighted in this report include Individual and Enterprise. The Enterprise segment is further bifurcated into Financial Institution, Retail, Government, Telecom & IT, Education, Manufacturing & Automotive, Aerospace, Defense & Intelligence and Others. In 2015, BFSI segment dominated the Global Mobile Security market by Enterprise End User. The segment has generated revenue of USD 1,046.8 million in 2015. However, Retail sector would witness highest CAGR of 51.1% during the forecast period.
North America dominated the Global Mobile Security Solution Market. The region has registered revenue of USD 1,778.3 million in 2015. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness highest CAGR of 49.1% during the forecast period (2016-2022).
The report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key influencing factors of the global Mobile Security market have been discussed in the report along with the elaborated company profiles namely Symantec Corporation, Check Point Software Technologies, IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Intel Corporation, HP Enterprise Company, FireEye, Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, AT&T Inc., and Dell Inc. (SonicWall Inc.).
Full report: http://www.marketresearchandstatistics.com/ad/global-mobile-security-market/
Global Mobile Security Market Segmentation
By Solution Type
- Mobile Application Management
- Mobile Data Protection
By OS Type
By End User Type
- Financial Institution
- Telecom & IT
- Manufacturing & Automotive
- Aerospace, Defense & Intelligence
- North America Mobile Security Market
- S. Mobile Security Market
- Canada Mobile Security Market
- Mexico Mobile Security Market
- Rest of North America Mobile Security Market
- Europe Mobile Security Market
- Germany Mobile Security Market
- K. Mobile Security Market
- France Mobile Security Market
- Russia Mobile Security Market
- Spain Mobile Security Market
- Italy Mobile Security Market
- Rest of Europe Mobile Security Market
- Asia-Pacific Mobile Security Market
- China Mobile Security Market
- Japan Mobile Security Market
- India Mobile Security Market
- South Korea Mobile Security Market
- Singapore Mobile Security Market
- Malaysia Mobile Security Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific Mobile Security Market
- LAMEA Mobile Security Market
- Brazil Mobile Security Market
- Argentina Mobile Security Market
- UAE Mobile Security Market
- Saudi Arabia Mobile Security Market
- South Africa Mobile Security Market
- Nigeria Mobile Security Market
- Rest of LAMEA Mobile Security Market
- Symantec Corporation
- Check Point Software Technologies
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- HP Enterprise Company
- FireEye, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- AT&T Inc.
- Dell Inc. (SonicWall Inc.)